Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8th 2013

Hello!! :]
So this week was just fabulous!!
Jacob and Bella are being baptized on Sunday the 14th and I cant wait for that, they are so adorable!!
Brian is wanting to be baptized and is praying about the 20th. He also wants to be baptized while his friend is still in town and so it might be pushed up to this week, so that would be great!! He is so solid and has been prepared by the Lord! It makes me so happy! This ward hasn't seen a baptism in over a year and they are so excited that they are getting some now!! We have been working hard and trying everything to find the people ready to hear our message and we are being so blessed and are finding them all over! We got 5 referrals this week, so that will be awesome! :]
For the 4th of July we went tracting in the morning and then had to weekly plan. We went to a missionary BBQ with the senior couple in the area and played some football, that was a blast and super yummy food. Then we went over to a ward neighborhood party and played volleyball with some ward people. It was a blast! We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed our day! One of our sweet ward members, Brother McDonald left flowers and a nice note with flags on our porch that night, he is a convert and is so appreciative of the work we do, its really nice!
Well, as most of you should know, its my birthday this week!! YAY! I'll be out of my teen years! So, don't forget to go to 7-11 on Thursday and get yourself a free Slurpee in my honor! President gave me permission to go get a free Slurpee so don't worry, I get to celebrate a little bit too! :]
If you want to do anything for me for my birthday... I would just love to hear from you so just write me! And if you wanna go the extra mile, you can send me your favorite conference talk, because I love reading those!! :] for my birthday we will be having a lesson with all of our investigators :] and then we have a dinner with my favorite member, Sister Griffith's. She is so sweet and I'm really excited! I bought key lime pie to take to district meeting on Wednesday because I really wanted some key lime pie for my birthday, so I got myself some! It will be great!
We are getting a lot of new potential this week and it is really exciting!! I love this area sooooo much and am so happy to be here! There is a lot of work to be done!! Ohh and we got transfer calls this week, my companion and I are both staying :] yay! Love you all! Thanks for everything!
Have a great week!!!
Love, Sister Falkner!

No comments:

Post a Comment