Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22nd 2013 (Happy Birthday to my MOMMA!!!!)

Hey hey
So this week was good, but slower than most. So this could be short.
For starters, I just got done at the doctors. My ankle is the size of a balloon and hurts like a cut in the ocean. But don't worry... Doc says I'm fine... so, I guess I will just have to keep on limpin' everywhere. :/
On the plus side, I had one of the most spiritual lessons of my mission on Wednesday. It was with Mike, he is so cool and he just soaked in everything that was said and is now on date for August 3rd so I am really excited about that. He has been a long time coming!!!! Keep him in your prayers!! :]
I am back to exchanges every week. This week I went back to Gig Harbor (different area) and I was with Sister Clayson. She is fresh out to the field but such a hard worker. It was really awesome! We have a lot in common and she is the first sister I have been able to talk to about jeeping and she knew what I was talking about!!!! it was great! :] other than that, not much else is new. I love you all!
Love, Sister Falkner

No comments:

Post a Comment