Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13th 2013

Hey guys and gals!
Happy Mother’s day to all of you mothers out there!! I hope you had a great day! I got to talk to my family, which was super great!  So I don’t have a whole ton to say today because I talked a lot yesterday. But this week has been great. I went on my first official exchange on fri/sat with Sister Villatoro. She was so great to be around for a day because she is going home this transfer and is a very very hard worker and I just really loved seeing the way she does things. I need as much of that as possible because all of the older sisters are going home soon and then I will be considered one of the old ones, so I have got to make sure I’m doing the best I can and learn from the best while I can! So yeah, that was just great!
We also had interviews with President and Sister Weaver, those are always fun! They are just the sweetest thing!! I love it! We are starting mission firesides this week! All the zones in the surrounding areas of the stake center get to go sing and we have recent converts speak and it is really just a great spiritual experience!! I
I’m sorry if this letter is a little scattered, there is a punk sitting behind me at the library blasting his techno music and dancing and yeah, ya know... just bein a little bit strange. It’s really distracting! But I hope you all have a great week!! Love you all so much!
Love, Sister Falkner!


No comments:

Post a Comment