Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15th 2013

Well everyone this week it’s short and sweet.
I’m being transferred to Gig Harbor, the Belfair ward. My companion will be Sister Marietta (sp?)
My new address is
653 Gladwin Rd. #4
Belfair WA 98528
I’m really nervous to go to a new area, but I know it will be great! This week was good; I tried lots of foods I had never eaten before, like Enchiladas, salmon, and Borsch, a Russian soup that consists of beets, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and lots of other stuff that I told them not to bother tell me. Haha it was alright.
Crazy fact about the WA-TAC, we currently have like 36 sisters, and in the next two transfers, that will double to 62 sister and only 6 of them will have been out longer than me, pretty nuts!! We will basically all be training and they are making leadership positions for sisters starting either this transfer or next! So yeah, weird huh?
That’s all, I am out of time because I was listening to some man go off about how we will be living in arks in space next year and can live ten thousand years and be telepathic and teleported and blah blah blah, so I don’t have time to write more.
I love you all.
Sister Falkner.

No comments:

Post a Comment